- Update: PLAXIS 2D 2012.01 June 12, 2013
- The Plaxis Bulletin 33rd issue is out now March 27, 2013
- Material Parameter Datasets for Sheetpiles and Beams February 25, 2013
- Validation examples now via the Knowledge Base February 14, 2013
- Plaxis head office reopened from new location January 02, 2013
- New Release: PLAXIS 2D 2012 December 10, 2012
- New Years Discount! November 26, 2012
- Update: PLAXIS 3D 2012.02 November 19, 2012
- European Plaxis Users Meeting in full swing November 15, 2012
- Plaxis Bulletin Issue 32 October 17, 2012
New Release: PLAXIS 2D 2011.01
There is a new release for PLAXIS 2D available, version 2011.01
This release contains the new 64-bit calculation kernel. This new kernel is available only for PLAXIS VIP members. The advantages of this new kernel are:
- Larger models can be calculated: In the 64-bit calculation kernel the memory limit is determined by the maximum available RAM memory in the computer system, improving the 2 GB limit of the 32-bit kernel.
- In most cases the 64-bit calculation kernel will improve the calculation time.
Check out the software updates page under support for all the new and improved features and to download this new release.