- The Plaxis Bulletin 33rd issue is out now March 27, 2013
- Material Parameter Datasets for Sheetpiles and Beams February 25, 2013
- Validation examples now via the Knowledge Base February 14, 2013
- Plaxis head office reopened from new location January 02, 2013
- New Release: PLAXIS 2D 2012 December 10, 2012
- New Years Discount! November 26, 2012
- Update: PLAXIS 3D 2012.02 November 19, 2012
- European Plaxis Users Meeting in full swing November 15, 2012
- Plaxis Bulletin Issue 32 October 17, 2012
- Update for PLAXIS 3D 2012 September 28, 2012
The Plaxis Bulletin 33rd issue is out now
The Plaxis Bulletin Spring 2013 is here!
Whats new in this issue?
In new the developments column we take a look at PLAXIS facilities to deal with pore pressure in saturated and unsaturated conditions. In addition to this there are some interesting contributions from users; the first user’s article involves the modelling of swelling rock behaviour in tunnelling, the second is about the South Toulon Tube and involves a numerical back-analysis on in situ measurements, and the third covers a stability analysis of the red river dike.
Besides the contributions by PLAXIS users, there is an article on 3D modelling of frozen ground and associated volume expansion where PLAXIS Expert Services provided assistence with setting-up the models for analysis. Furthermore in the recent activities column you can read all about our new office and our latest software. As usual you can also find the agenda with upcoming events for 2013 on the back.
Go to e-plaxis now to read this 33rd issue of the Plaxis Bulletin.