- The Plaxis Bulletin 33rd issue is out now March 27, 2013
- Material Parameter Datasets for Sheetpiles and Beams February 25, 2013
- Validation examples now via the Knowledge Base February 14, 2013
- Plaxis head office reopened from new location January 02, 2013
- New Release: PLAXIS 2D 2012 December 10, 2012
- New Years Discount! November 26, 2012
- Update: PLAXIS 3D 2012.02 November 19, 2012
- European Plaxis Users Meeting in full swing November 15, 2012
- Plaxis Bulletin Issue 32 October 17, 2012
- Update for PLAXIS 3D 2012 September 28, 2012
First pile new Plaxis bv headoffice
Plaxis bv will be moving to a new office next year. At the moment construction of this new office has just started, with the first pile driven on the 11th of May 2012. Of course Plaxis employees, family and friends wanted to be there for this special moment.
The new office will be three storeys high, and the first pile is one of 72 piles in total that were used. The maximum height is expected to be achieved in early July. An interesting fact is that for the new building the heating will be achieved through geothermal energy, for which the wells have already been dug this last week.
We will keep you updated on further developments of our new office as construction continues.